Customer Success Manager
Posted on Dec 11, 2020
Meet Sortext, the first ecommerce conversion solution designated specifically for new visitors.
Sortext is an AI-Powered New Visitor Conversion Solution for Ecommerce Businesses, that helps online retailers to increase new visitor engagement, boost sales, and decrease customer acquisition costs.
Powered by advanced artificial intelligence technology, Sortext instantly detects the spending power of new visitors’ the moment they land on an ecommerce site, and should they intend to leave without making a purchase, generates the right convincing offer to the right visitor at the right time.
With its unique proprietary technology, Sortext provides a personalized and limited-time offer to each abandoning new visitor in real-time, and helps online retailers to convert them into paying customers. Thus, Sortext gives online retailers the best advantage over the competition with significantly increased average order values (+15%), conversion rates (+20%), and revenues (+25%).
As part of the Wordego Inc. - an innovative digital advertising and marketing technology company backed by Keiretsu Forum, TRAngels, ICC, Innogate, TEB, and IT Valley of Turkey - Sortext is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in San Francisco and Berlin, and a software development center in Istanbul.
If you are enthusiastic about tech innovations and ready to make impactful decisions, please complete the below form and attach your CV to apply. We are interested in hiring professionals for the long term and also provide an opportunity for remote work. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, disability status, or marital status.
- You’ll be the face of Sortext to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology.
- Handle overall responsibility for managing our relationship with customers.
- Help clients understand their needs and which of our features and products best match their goals and expectations.
- Monitor, facilitate, and consult customers during the adoption process of our technology.
- Make sure clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customers’ overall satisfaction with our services and technology.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value we’re looking to add to our clients’ organization.
- Plan strategies to help customers meet their objectives, prioritizing, and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our customers meet their needs and goals.
- Proactively monitor the customers’ activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions.
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our customers’ outcomes and the performance of our technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, engineering, or related field.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and usage in English, German, French, or Turkish.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-oriented position, preferably in advertising & marketing technologies.
- Strong understanding or interest in advertising & marketing technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills.
- Passion to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers.
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving customer performance and follow-up effectiveness.
- Ability to stay organized and autonomous, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
- Enjoy working with tight deadlines and thrive working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Naturally passionate about bringing the very best results to customers and the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.