Posted on Dec 1, 2020
Meet Sortext, the first ecommerce conversion solution designated specifically for new visitors.
Sortext is an AI-Powered New Visitor Conversion Solution for Ecommerce Businesses, that helps online retailers to increase new visitor engagement, boost sales, and decrease customer acquisition costs.
Powered by advanced artificial intelligence technology, Sortext instantly detects the spending power of new visitors’ the moment they land on an ecommerce site, and should they intend to leave without making a purchase, generates the right convincing offer to the right visitor at the right time.
With its unique proprietary technology, Sortext provides a personalized and limited-time offer to each abandoning new visitor in real-time, and helps online retailers to convert them into paying customers. Thus, Sortext gives online retailers the best advantage over the competition with significantly increased average order values (+15%), conversion rates (+20%), and revenues (+25%).
As part of the Wordego Inc. - an innovative digital advertising and marketing technology company backed by Keiretsu Forum, TRAngels, ICC, Innogate, TEB, and IT Valley of Turkey - Sortext is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in San Francisco and Berlin, and a software development center in Istanbul.
If you are enthusiastic about tech innovations and ready to make impactful decisions, please complete the below form and attach your CV to apply. We are interested in hiring professionals for the long term and also provide an opportunity for remote work. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, disability status, or marital status.
- Create compelling writing across all communication channels both for internal and external communication of the executive office according to the current agenda.
- Work together with the executive office to brainstorm and execute special content for team engagement projects and help the executive office to communicate their projects with the team.
- Work with the executive office to brainstorm and execute powerful and top-of-class custom content that would enhance the engagement between the Company and external audiences.
- Produce original content, such as; articles, blogs, white papers, newsletters, press releases, testimonials, landing pages, marketing collateral, webinars, podcasts, emails, social posts, creative visuals, etc., and publish online.
- Grow new leads and opportunities, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Maintain, proofread, optimize, and keep online content up to date, to help improve search rankings and user engagement.
- Analyze performance on a regular basis to grow traffic, engagement, and reach goals.
- Develop, program, and manage Company’s social channels, write engaging copy for social posts, content titles and descriptions, and post across multiple platforms maintaining the Company's tone and voice.
- Follow up the digital advertising, digital marketing, ecommerce, and technology industries closely, and prepare content programs in line with global trends.
- Provide insights and develop timely content that takes advantage of news and trends relevant to the Company audience on a daily basis.
- Research and respond to industry trends and articles to bring the Company into the conversation.
- Discover innovative ways to reuse and repurpose existing content.
- Understand client needs as explained by the executive office and marketing teams and deliver documentation that meets them.
- Deliver documentation using team templates and structures.
- Execute their own projects on communication.
- Develop ideas for future campaigns.
- Focus on optimizing content performance.
- Ensure compliance with legal, style, and other standards.
- Execute all work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, journalism, linguistic studies, or related field.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and usage in English, German, French, or Turkish.
- At least 3 years of experience in copywriting, preferably in advertising & marketing technologies.
- Strong understanding or interest in advertising & marketing technologies.
- Exceptionally skilled storyteller with extensive knowledge of writing for different audiences.
- Experience in end to end management across multi-channel social platforms.
- Experience in managing paid and organic traffic with proven success in driving KPIs.
- Experience in monitoring performance to drive improved KPIs across platforms.
- Experience in working on a global audience while resonating campaigns with local audiences.
- Experience in focusing primarily on content and writing long and short-form pieces.
- Experience in managing, designing, creating, and running photo and video content.
- Ability to stay organized and autonomous, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
- Enjoy working with tight deadlines and thrive working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Naturally passionate about bringing the very best experience to the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly for spelling and grammar across a range of mediums.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.